Hitachi TRK-8080E Service manual / schematics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

netstable

Member (SA)
Aug 10, 2011
Cheshire
Hi Guys,

Fairly new to this forum and the boombox world but I am currently having a problem with my TRK only playing through one channel and was wondering if anybody could point me in the direction of some schematics?

Cheers

Ben

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
:hi: Im not sure about a manual but I own this box and you have to disassemble bbx and clean with deoxit the switches and pots. Mainly the band pot, function pot and volume, balance pots. Also you may want to post this in our tech section :thumbsup: Good Luck ;-)

netstable

Member (SA)
Aug 10, 2011
Cheshire
Many thanks for the advice - I'm a bit useless when it comes to electronics but a friend of mine is having a look for me and asked for the schematics but will certainly try your suggestions first *fingers crossed* it does the trick! :)

Cheers

Ben

kraftmatic

Member (SA)
Jun 12, 2012
Los Angeles, USA
I've got the service manual for this model, I think. I'll have to check my collection. I don't have a scanner big enough to do the full schematics, though. I could snap some photos and upload them. Send me a PM and let me know if that would be useful.

Beosystem10

Member (SA)
Feb 21, 2013
UK. 55.7710° N
I have this already scanned and saved as a PDF. Anyone wanting a copy please a) ask by pm or b) explain how the facility to upload it doesn't appear to work? Probably my missing something...

Otari

Member (SA)
May 4, 2014
Auckland, NZ.
Beosystem10, I've tried to PM you about the manual but it says you can't use the messaging system.
I'd love a copy please. I have a radio with a very unusual fault.

Many thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.