AIMOR ST-804FS2

Status
Not open for further replies.

bantytfv

Member (SA)
Jul 26, 2011
East TN. USA
Does anyone have the Aimor ST-804 FS2 ? I have one on the way and was wondering how difficult they are to do maintenance work on (belt changes etc.). How do they sound? Are there any more common boxes that they sound similar to? The Aimor ST 808 on ebay right now is a great looking unit. Someone will be very happy with that one,

bantytfv

Member (SA)
Jul 26, 2011
East TN. USA
AIMOR

Aimor Electric Works, Ltd. has been founded in Tokyo on March 15th, 1962.

Currently designs Hi-Fi audio equipment, design and manufacture computer peripherals and automotive audio equipment.

I think they are down to around 20 -30 employees now.

The box is fairly well made, a nice oddball.

ghiok

Member (SA)
Sep 2, 2010
Romania land of Dracula
I buy one AIMOR ST-808FS2 from Germany two weeks ago . Is a huge machine and very powerful 45w total power.
Have a big bass sound. More powerful like National rx-5350.

black jack

Member (SA)
Jan 30, 2012
Maldives. Kihaa island
Oh yeah! If you come to Aimor inside - it is nightmare. But it is very nice boombox with brilliant radio and perfect wide sound. I like my Aimor 804. Also I had manual but nothink about how change somethink or disconnected.

Beosystem10

Member (SA)
Feb 21, 2013
UK. 55.7710° N
I'm taking notice of this brand now. There are frequently Aimor boxes on eBay.co.uk and eBay.ie as well as on eBay.de, one in particular has been sitting on there for ages without selling, possibly because the good publicity that the brand has been picking up in this thread has gone unnoticed beyond the forum? Must take another look at that one, the vendor is a forum member so it should be an OK deal.. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.