shane higgins

Member (SA)
Dec 3, 2010
Perth, Western Australia
Here is a few photos of our perth meet

some new fellas to the world of boomboxs
i thought a look here would give them an idea on what to collect

cliff and his gf 999

we had a little feed and arron gave me all thes boxes but not the gf 800 nathan got that

Nathan and his first boombox sharp gf 575 no mucking around here hes going straight to the top for his collection

turning up the duran duran

then the niece walks in and say uncle shane look what we found on the rubbish clean up

and this is what they sore

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
awesome :w00t:
damn you guys must have had a great time , look at all those boxes :drool: :drool:

the 575 is a sweet box i love mine ,not bad for a first box .

rumble_under

Member (SA)
Sep 18, 2011
Australia
i am the guy in the grey tshirt. a good time was had by all. shane provided total hospitality plus a major journey into the world of boxes!
i came home with a small (tiny) slice of AZA's collection too! the west australian dedication is hardcore!
(also, don't touch the big dog!)

:cool:

Radio 80's FM

Member (SA)
Apr 2, 2011
Sunny Western Australia
BIG thanks to Shane for having us over and for the snags!! :thumbsup:
We all had a blast and stayed WAY long than we all planned (I know I did). :drool:
Awsome collection that grew as we were sitting at that table :w00t:

May have found a home for one of my 999's................fingers crossed ;-)

Great catching up with most of the HARDCORE WA Boomboxeteers! :ls-duel:

AZA

Member (SA)
May 9, 2009
Down Under
Thanks heaps to Shane for having us over to check out his major collection and also thanks
to the other guys for coming over and being a part of the fun :thumbsup:
Good times for sure and look forward to doing it again ! ........ although once again i did go up
there with a ute load and come back with none :hmmm: :hmmm: i think im being scammed :lol:

Its crazy how Shane's collection grew by 2 more while we where sitting around just
talking boxes :-O

Hope you enjoy the 575 and the 800 Nathan. Curious to know whats next on your list ??

rumble_under said:

:lol: :lol:

shane higgins

Member (SA)
Dec 3, 2010
Perth, Western Australia
AZA said:
Thanks heaps to Shane for having us over to check out his major collection and also thanks
to the other guys for coming over and being a part of the fun :thumbsup:
Good times for sure and look forward to doing it again ! ........ although once again i did go up
there with a ute load and come back with none :hmmm: :hmmm: i think im being scammed :lol:

Its crazy how Shane's collection grew by 2 more while we where sitting around just
talking boxes :-O

Hope you enjoy the 575 and the 800 Nathan. Curious to know whats next on your list ??

rumble_under said:

:lol: :lol:
hang on what was that book you left with bet you have not put it down

Status
Not open for further replies.