Rockin Boombox Haul Teaser!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gluecifer

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Belmont, Australia
I won a nice lot off ebay on the weekend, VERY cheap for what was in there.
When the guy got back to me to organise the local pick up he said those wonderful words we all want to hear:
'...theres more'.

What will unfold next is the stuff of boomboxery folklore!!

Myself and Rich sony_apm_fan will have quite a story tell in the next day or two....

And I promise, there'll be LOTS of pix!!
Get your popcorn ready rockers!!

Rock On.

Gluecifer

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Belmont, Australia
Haha! Well the good news for those more impatient amongst you is that Rich has come down TODAY.

So stories and photos are only a few hours away!!

Rock On.

Gluecifer

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Belmont, Australia
Ok!! Let's get to it!

As I mentioned there was an ebay auction with 3 radios, all untested and a totally lame listing, but I gave it a go. AZA put me onto the listing as he needed parts from one of the radios. I only wanted one of them, and figured I'd give the other one to Rich if I won the lot.
Which I did! For cheap money (68bux).

When the seller contacted me about pick up he said there's more. So I got onto Rich who lived a suburb over from him and they organised a time to get things sorted. Rich turns up there last night and the 'theres more' starts happening.

I'll let the pictures speak for themselves, but there is Sanyo 9998K and an Aiwa 660 missing that Rich didn't photograph. The Sanyo was part of the 3 off ebay, the other two were the Marantz and the Sankei Music Mixer.

The rest all came from the guys shed, aside from the Hitachi tank threepiecer that Rich got from the tip shop for $5 on the way down today.
So, it's been a BIG couple of days for boxes in these parts.

On with the pix. The single pix are the ones Rich kept:

Hot scores!!

Rock On.

Status
Not open for further replies.