Status
Not open for further replies.

shane higgins

Member (SA)
Dec 3, 2010
Perth, Western Australia
we are haveing a meet at my house 8/10/2011 staurday
so come on over if you can
as far as we know ther are 2 great collections in W.A mine being better than arrons :sadno: :hmmm: :lol: :yes:
only because its mine
so hope to see ya there :breakdance:

Gluecifer

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Belmont, Australia
As I've never been to WA, how much travelling would be involved for me to get to where this is once I got out of the airport in Perth?
One thing to bear in mind: I don't drive.

I actually have time off around this date, and am definitely up for considering it.

Rock On.

AZA

Member (SA)
May 9, 2009
Down Under
Gluecifer said:
As I've never been to WA, how much travelling would be involved for me to get to where this is once I got out of the airport in Perth?

I actually have time off around this date, and am definitely up for considering it.

Rock On.
Anytime you come over to WA for a meet or a vist i would be happy to help out
as much as i can :thumbsup:

shane higgins

Member (SA)
Dec 3, 2010
Perth, Western Australia
Gluecifer said:

Rock On.
rick if you come over here theres a princess room waiting for you at my place and i will pick up up drive you around to see the sites
yea school hoildays is it
yea look on the internet there is always $50 flights from mel to perth and $100 perth -mel
and accomadation is at my place just dont pat the big dog shes a ****

shane higgins

Member (SA)
Dec 3, 2010
Perth, Western Australia
Gluecifer said:

Rock On.
rick if you come over here theres a princess room waiting for you at my place and i will pick up up drive you around to see the sites
yea school hoildays is it
yea look on the internet there is always $50 flights from mel to perth and $100 perth -mel
and accomadation is at my place just dont pat the big dog shes a ****
yea someone to talk star wars
im watching the new blueray

rumble_under

Member (SA)
Sep 18, 2011
Australia
photo ID is not an issue. i fly perth/melb all the time with no photo ID. you can do diss!

might i add, if you book the flight online it makes it easier. i have never had troubles with no ID and online flight bookings. :-)

shane higgins

Member (SA)
Dec 3, 2010
Perth, Western Australia
rick if you need us to wait one more week thats fine
will will wait for you and be exited to have you here
and no photo id needed on our national flights
but pm me if you are having problems
arrons going to ring you

AZA

Member (SA)
May 9, 2009
Down Under
I will be there, probably with another ute load to add to your massive collection :w00t:

like this one i brought up once :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.