Help with a Lasonic please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

commodore

Member (SA)
Apr 15, 2011
Just bought a Lasonic TRC 931 and when I run it on AC, it works fine. But when I switch to batteries, I get no volume from the speakers. Help please!

It reads the MP3 when I first switch over (the lights are going) but then the lights fade out.

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
commodore said:
Just bought a Lasonic TRC 931 and when I run it on AC, it works fine. But when I switch to batteries, I get no volume from the speakers. Help please!

It reads the MP3 when I first switch over (the lights are going) but then the lights fade out.
Does it power up at all? If not you may need to spray ac/dc switch with deoxit / contact cleaner :-D Try that 1st :thumbsup:

commodore

Member (SA)
Apr 15, 2011
It powers up and will play the song for maybe a second, and then shuts the music off. The 4 green lights stay dimly lit.

commodore

Member (SA)
Apr 15, 2011
I just noticed on the back that it says D Size UM-1 R20 batteries. I'm apparently using LR20, would that really matter?

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
commodore said:
I just noticed on the back that it says D Size UM-1 R20 batteries. I'm apparently using LR20, would that really matter?
I would try Duracell, energizer new batteries. Spraying switch won't hurt. :-)

commodore

Member (SA)
Apr 15, 2011
Alright thanks, I just literally spray the AC/DC switch on the outside? haha Or do I have to open it up?

Status
Not open for further replies.