Important Notice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
James Craven Pierce, III, (aka DecentMan4You, DM4U, OCD4U, Decent Doofus, Houston Hoarder, etc.) has created two additional accounts on YouTube.

1) boomboxery
2) boomboxcassette2go

NEITHER OF THESE ACCOUNTS IS ASSOCIATED WITH BOOMBOXERY OR STEREO2GO !!

DO NOT BE FOOLED

kingrat2010

Member (SA)
Jun 2, 2010
austria west
kingrat2010.blogspot.com
i never said nothing, cause i dont know the whole story and i really not care what he do with his boxes, if hes hoarding or what his appartment looks like or if he smash em one by one
but to use other mans name for a youtube account :huh: :sadno: :nonono:

Uncle Ed

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
www.facebook.com
Wait....I often spent my Sunday afternoons at picnic outings with his Mom & Dad.
It was on that mournfully fateful Sunday so many years ago that we were having a nice day at the shore and I had
just washed the turkey in the briny breezes surf, and while holding it up for Mrs. Pierce to photograph it slipped like a
hot tomalie out of my slimy gloves on to James' seniors noggin. Later that night James was conceived.
Now its very important for you all to understand what I'm about to say next.....

cjhotwheels

Member (SA)
Jul 22, 2011
Jakarta, Indonesia
I register and wasadhearing to your notice, that I need at least 1 -50 post before I can use the For Sale section.

I fill in the info and pics, submit and it takes me back to a login in screen. I log in and I don't see my post that I created and submited.

Any ideas?

Cj

cjhotwheels

Member (SA)
Jul 22, 2011
Jakarta, Indonesia
Hello redbenjoe,

I do see the one asking why I can't see my previous post with pics. But I'm not seeing the one with the pics and and where is a good website that might have parts for a Sanyo M-X720K. I blew the power supply, using the wrong voltage selection.

Can you help? Didn't find anything through google. That how I found this website.

Cj

redbenjoe

I Am Legend
May 6, 2009
florida
we have some real smart tech members here --
you should make the 720 post in our tech section -
and you can do that --right away :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.