Wooohooo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blasterpunk

Member (SA)
May 9, 2009
Maaaaaaaaaaan, what a weekend. :thumbsup: I ve finished cleaning the location and the outside area today. Maybe now i can sleep for some hours. :cool: Will post millions of pics later. Thank you my friends, formaking this event so great ! :beer2:

stormsven

Member (SA)
Jan 14, 2011
Sofia, Bulgaria
Thank YOU Peter.
Yea and all waste there was a Max fault - unpacking brand new grails and trowing all around the foaming :lol: . And sorry we didnt stayed to help you whit cleaning :-/ . You know - its your beer fault :lol: .

kingrat2010

Member (SA)
Jun 2, 2010
austria west
kingrat2010.blogspot.com
first and foremost i would like to thank you peter, your family and friends for everything, for your kindness, hospitality, the beer and all kind of offers :smooch: :blush:
special thanx for all the people who made this event happen, collectors, djs, bmx, writers,... :breakdance: :surf:
i was able to see one of peters storage rooms :jawdrop: :drool: , meet some members, zippy, teisco, drmz, max, ak74, fresh bacon, jvc838, electric k, sorry if i forgot someone, im sure i forgot someone :hmmm: :-D
i would like to thank tony for a nice surprise, i will post about later :-D
i heard a lot of great boxes and great music :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
although circumstances (lousy physical condition) forced me to leave a little bit earlier i can tell u this event was the bomb
and well worth a trip to dessau :ninja:

teisco

Member (SA)
Jun 7, 2010
Germany Dresden
Yes, thank you peter and you`re crew for this bombastic event. :beer2: :beer2:
The dj`s and all skater / bmx drivers are great :dj: (greetings to magic mayer and DrmZ) it was to be seen very nicely the people from this forum and to talk with you. I hope i can see sometimes yours storage room :-) Greetings to Dessau, it was to me one honours with you to celebrate :-D

Lutz :breakdance:

Status
Not open for further replies.