PICS OF THE 2ND INTERNATIONAL BOOMBOX MEETING DESSAU 2011

oldskool69

Staff member
May 5, 2009
'Bama!!! Deep In Da' Heart O' Dixie
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!

Classic boomers, bangin' jams, Herbie the Love Bug, The A-Team Van (or reasonable look alike), The SK-909 and model to boot!!!

It's official...we in the U.S. officially suck. WE NEED TO GET OUR ACT TOGETHER!!!! LET'S GET IT RIGHT FELLAS!!!

Damn I need to save me about five grand to fly over there for next year!!! AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :dj-party: :dj-party: :dj-party: :dj-party: :dj-party: :dj-party: :dj-party: :dj-party: :dj-party: :dj-party:

Eddy

Member (SA)
May 20, 2009
I don't know it's possible but setting up a webcam would be cool for the people that can't be there.

Looks like you had lots of fun
:surf: :surf: :surf: :surf: :surf: :surf: :surf: :surf: :surf:

Eddy

Member (SA)
May 20, 2009
Wow , a Clairtone . Don't see these often in Europe :cool:
Great pics :breakdance:

teisco

Member (SA)
Jun 7, 2010
Germany Dresden
Only one word: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: GREAT !!!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

A great location, a great party, great people, great weather, great gear, great DJ`s, great music, great FM transmission (thanxxx to andre`(AK74) and his crew) great BMX and SKATBOARD drivers
Many thanxxx to peter :angelic: and his crew for this perfect organisation.

Sorry for my early go on. My work on sunday has called me. Now i`m finish and i still think of this meeting. :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

And now a little impression.

Cheers

Lutz :breakdance:

hardmen

Member (SA)
Jul 20, 2010
Brazil
www.instagram.com
Nice pics and meeting indeed!!! :breakdance:

Peter with two grails in hand, one a have (5350F) the other (C100F), I'm saving money for hunting ASAP. ;-)

Soon, after more pictures and comments to come, please associate the guys on pics on the nicks in forum (some i know who are, like JVC838, Blasterpunk, mmcodomino, AK74...) :yes:

Cheers!

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
hardmen said:
Soon, after more pictures and comments to come, please associate the guys on pics on the nicks in forum (some i know who are, like JVC838, Blasterpunk, mmcodomino, AK74...) :yes:
I agree. :yes: Did anybody take a group photo? Who is the bad-ass guy with the Hawaiian shirt and all the tattoos? He could be Ira's Doppelgänger. :-D

mmcodomino

Member (SA)
Mar 5, 2010
Berlin, Germany
www.myradio.berlin
Fatdog said:
hardmen said:
I agree. :yes: Did anybody take a group photo? Who is the bad-ass guy with the Hawaiian shirt and all the tattoos? He could be Ira's Doppelgänger. :-D
That's Stefan aka Fresh_Bacon :yes: .
Sadly we somehow forgot to take a group picture :-/ i guess we were too busy checking everything out and talking with each other - it was really big and many people were there. :yes:

AK74

Member (SA)
Jan 30, 2010
Germany/Dresden
www.facebook.com
Names of the members:

Blasterpunk

Fresh_Bacon on the right side

teisco

mmcodomino

JVC838 on the left

Zippy
stormsven
kingrat2010

Electric K

and some members of the german Hifi-Forum
i hope i dont forget anyone :hmmm:

stormsven

Member (SA)
Jan 14, 2011
Sofia, Bulgaria
Lot more to come i think. There is a video how Ralf and Andre had took apart one M90 in the open air , fixed it and thats for a 20 min :yes: . And i cant see how Ralf hat room in his cool cabrio Golf 1 for so many boomboxes, a full repairing kit of tools and probably 50 spare batteries of any kind :w00t: .
Yes Dessau is now the boombox capital city :thumbsup: . It was insane cool.
Yea and Peter running all around. Taking care of all. And bringing more and more grails from his countless lager.....
Thanks Peter.

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Members who attended should now have the new Dessau icon under their avatar. :yes: