Not open for further replies.

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Where is Jens? Maybe he can help on this one. :yes:

Aiwa

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
yo, the lanico l909(no mic mix slider pot ,turbo power print)

was also sold as:
bestar-rr1500(+mic-mix-slider pot and super woofer print)-on this models the left and right cassette drives are changed(tape counter right + auto reverse)
espace-l999(no mic mix slider pot ,turbo power print)
and
lanico-l999(+mic-mix-slider pot and super woofer print)on this models the left and right cassette drives are changed(tape counter right+auto reverse )

Several(or all?) came out with fake tweeters:

lanico-l909 front sticker:

Aiwa

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
here you can see the differences between three different types,

your l909 with turbo power print:

l999:

Aiwa

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Lanico is a "Yung Fu" trademark like Lasonic:

"""""YUNG FU ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES CORP LTD

http://www.yung-fu.com/

1F 59 MINZHU RD TAINAN TAIWAN
TAINAN, Taiwan founded 1953,

About Yung Fu

¦ Yung Fu Technology Electrical Corp

Over forty years of experience
Established in 1953 and formally operating from 1957, Yung Fu Technology possesses virtually half a century of expertise in the development and manufacture of portable audio products. Relentless pursuit of product perfection and customer-oriented designs are paramount components of our business philosophy.

¦ Yung Fu Technology's own brand

Units created under our own Lasonic brand is ideally suited to the fluid whims of the audio market. They have gained significant industry standing and are immensely popular with many of our long-time customers from over 30 countries around the world.

¦ Safety standards conferred by international authorities

To solidify product quality and uniformity, we conduct QC testing strenuously to make sure that every item produced meets the safety standards instituted by international authorities. These include UL, FCC, TUV, CSA and CE. Moreover, to further prove our commitment in total customer service, Yung Fu Technology is more than happy to arrange product samples upon negotiation of order details.

Backed by a wealth of production experience, we are able to provide you with the ultimate skills needed for your exclusive OEM designs.

#
Capital: NT$ 150,000,000
Board Chairman: C. Y. Chen
Gener Manager: Hong-Xi Chen
Sales Manager: N. K. Kuo
industrial plants
Taiwan
China
Korea
Hong Kong

owned trademarks:
lasonic
lanico
lucky
lxycon
luckay

oem orders for the following trademarks:

elite
crown
sanyo
sound
prefex
unisef
tristar
varesa
watson
schmid
intersound
"""""""

Aiwa

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Same in the 975.

But that does not matter,these boxes are great to look at ,they`ve got a great reputation,since they were used in countless video clips and to see on a lot of hip hop pictures...just don`t expect a well-engineered,mature technic in those boxes,but their appearance on the scene is still awesome!-till NOW!

:thumbsup:

WEYLAND/YUTANI CORP

Member (SA)
May 15, 2009
ST HELIERS,AUCKLAND,NEW ZEALAND
Jens knowledge is unreal and I can tell you a big help when it comes to deciding on weather to buy something. Hey Jens still got that phillips elephant coming up from the south island in a couple of weeks Im making my cop bro inlaw take it on the plane as carry on luggage haha :thumbsup:

Aiwa

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
WEYLAND/YUTANI CORP said:
Jens knowledge is unreal and I can tell you a big help when it comes to deciding on weather to buy something. Hey Jens still got that phillips elephant coming up from the south island in a couple of weeks Im making my cop bro inlaw take it on the plane as carry on luggage haha :thumbsup:
that`s great! I hope it works fine and sounds good...

Status
Not open for further replies.