Problems logging in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Some members were experiencing problems logging in between last night and this morning. I found out that the API service Boomboxery uses for Geolocation data went down and caused errors here. The outside service is not up and running again, but the relevant code has been temporarily disabled. Members should not get any errors now.

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
The geolocation service is up and running. If you still encounter any problems, let me know.

RockE

Member (SA)
Apr 13, 2011
Australia
I can log into the main site but if I try and access the BoomRoom I get logged straight back out with an invalid IP address error, this is via my HTC desire or using it tethered to my laptop.

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
RockE said:
I can log into the main site but if I try and access the BoomRoom I get logged straight back out with an invalid IP address error, this is via my HTC desire or using it tethered to my laptop.
It should be fixed now.

RockE

Member (SA)
Apr 13, 2011
Australia
Fatdog said:
RockE said:
It should be fixed now.
Yep all working as intended :yes:

m40dotcom

Member (SA)
Jan 24, 2011
Minneapolis
www.m40.com
Speaking of, anyone able to login to this site in Safari on the Mac? This site is the only reason I use FireFox aside from testing my work. Would love to get it working in Safari, which is odd cause it works on my iphone Safari.

Status
Not open for further replies.